We can already hear you groaning in dread over there. Yes, this is one of those topics that can seem totally boring but it also happens to be completely necessary. The fact of the matter is, if you run a website that collects data of any kind, then it’s super important that you have a basic understanding of what information you’re collecting and why it matters.
Here’s What You’ll Get
What you'll learn
- What is privacy
- What are website terms and conditions
- What are common clauses found in terms and conditions and why you need them
- One, easy-to-follow, short video training from Jamie
- DIY downloadable data map
- Downloadable Privacy Laws info sheet
Some privacy laws may not apply to you which is why it’s important to have a basic understanding of the different privacy laws. Keep you and your subscribers safe by biting the bullet on this key step for taking care of business.
Still on the fence?
Join our email list in the interim and stay in-the-know about the latest legal resources, advice, and tips. We don’t email often—only the good stuff.
Sign up today:
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.