You’ve got your LLCs, Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, Corporations, DBAs, and a whole slew of ways to incorporate your business and protect yourself. Sure, it might seem overwhelming at first but it totally doesn’t have to be.
In our Business Formation Basics mini-course, we make it as easy as possible to quickly identify the different types of businesses you can create, questions to consider, and steps to getting up and running in no time.
Have a Look Inside
What you'll learn
- When should you form a business
- What type of business should it be
- How to get started
- How to know if you should contact your attorney and what questions to ask your attorney
- What happens after you create your company
- One, easy-to-follow, short video training from Jamie
- Super handy downloadable docs giving you info about business types, questions to consider, steps to forming a Corporation or LLC, and what to do after you create your company
If you’re serious about setting up your business the right way, one of the best and easiest first steps—that will also help you sleep at night—is to legally form a company.
We’ll take you through the different types of businesses you can create, the questions you need to consider when choosing a business structure, the steps to form an LLC or Corporation, tax requirements, and we’ll also talk about what happens after you form your business. There’s nothing sexier than a responsible business owner who is taking the time to do things right, from the start.
Not sure where to begin?
Jump into our email list for now to get the latest (un)boring legal resources, advice, and tips. We don’t email often—only the good stuff.
Sign up today:
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.